Copying, Printing, Scanning & Faxing
The Meriden Public Library strives to stay up to date on the latest technology trends to assist with your technology needs. We offer computer access, free Wi-Fi, printing and copying services, faxing, scanning, and an electronic charging station.
Copying, printing, scanning and faxing services are available during library open hours.
Copying & Printing
Copying and printing are available via computers and two copiers.
Copying & Printing Costs:
- 15 cents per page for black and white
- 50 cents per page for color
The library accepts debit/credit cards and cash payments (change or small bills).
There are two printing options:
- You can utilize a MPL computer to print
- Email items from your home computer, tablet or cell phone to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will print them, upon your arrival to the Information Desk.
Please see staff for any large printing jobs and for assistance with these services.
Scanning and Faxing
Scanning and faxing are available via our Book Scan Center.
- Scan services are free with an option to send photos & documents to several placed including: an email, your smart phone, your personal flash drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Text to Audio.
- Fax services are $1.00 a page, with a free cover letter. Our fax only accepts debit/credit card payments. No cash.
Please see staff at the Information Desk for assistance or call (203) 630-4734