The Meriden Public Library offers free notary services. Please call the Information Desk ahead of time at (203) 630-4622 to ensure the notary public is available or to make an appointment.
The Meriden Public Library notary public does NOT notarize the following:
- End-of-life or advance directives documents
- Medical Power of Attorney documents
- Financial Power of Attorney documents
- Estate Power of Attorney documents
The notary public will notarize select court documents. Notary services are free, but fees may be charged for any documents that need printing via our printing services.
Other Notary Resources
- Wallingford UPS Store
- City of Meriden
- Most banks will notarize, especially for their members.
Please check with each resource on notary service fees.